lunedì 10 gennaio 2011

WHO DREW THIS? #1

I've been lucky enough to get a pretty big lot of "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" layout drawings..I think they are all beautiful and fashinating and I'd like to discover at least some names of the artists who drew them and I need YOUR help because I have no knowledge in this branch.
I hope some of the original artists someday will find my blog and decide recognize their works!
I'm going to start with the layouts I found in the folder of scene 211 showin He-Man freeing the Tactryl from Krivon's web. If you look carefully you can see that the reins on Tactryl have been deleted and this make me think that the artist worked on the Warlock model from Blackstar series!

MU64 THE REMEDY

mu64 sc211 folder



mu64 sc211 layout 1



mu64 sc211 layout 2






Nessun commento: